
I love mini goals. The most cursory glance at my sidebar will show that I will pat myself on the back for any milestone! Last week I reached my 3rd silver 7, this week I went down another BMI point and hopefully next week I will reach the 25lb milestone. It all sounds terribly impressive until you realise that those 3 goals actually only span a 4lb loss, but hey - that's 3 excuses to shop! Right?
Last week's treat was something I've been wanting to buy for yonks, a YSL Touche Eclat. It's ridiculously expensive for what is essentially a concealer but everyone raves about it and after years of cheap stuff I have found myself starting to be seduced by designer makeup.
It all started with the gorgeous glittery Christian Dior lip gloss my mum gave me for Christmas. You can wear it alone but it is best worn over dark lipstick - mega glam! Then No7 stopped doing my colour foundation. When you are as pale as me it is really hard finding a foundation to match your skin tone. So I started searching make up counters prepared to pay any price and found a great match at Christian Dior once again. And now Touche Eclat from Yves Saint Laurent, (which is pretty darn good by the way - gets rid of the undereye shadows a treat).
The great thing about designer makeup is that it still fits, no matter what your weight! I have never owned designer clothes and probably never will, but designer makeup, perfume and bags will always be my friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment