Ticker

Wednesday, 2 December 2009

2.5 stone gone and BMI 26

Lost 2lb this week and ticked off the next mini goal on my list. It had been 4 weeks since my last mini goal so it was nice to turn another one green in the sidebar - and a BMI point down, not long now till I am in the normal range.

Losing weight seems suspiciously easy at the moment but I know it won't last! Christmas is likely to put a blip on the weightloss graph, but if I can get to the new year and be around this weight I'll be happy enough. Anything I lose over the next fortnight I expect to put straight back on again.

I feel comparatively slim at the moment. Compared that is to how I used to feel, not compared to other people - still a ways to go there! I would be a size 14 all over if it was not for my megaboobs. I'm still not losing there - grrr.

Finally started Christmas shopping yesterday, I've got my husband and my mum sorted, and I've bought my cards. Next job is to update and print out my card address labels so I can get those done. I've no idea what to buy my brother, his girlfriend, my dad and grandmother and they are not being helpful! I really want to get this all sorted so I can then start thinking about decorating the house after the cleaners visit next week and planning the festive food.

No comments:

Post a Comment