It's been 8 months that I've been at this weightwatching lark.
Overall I've lost...
2 stone 12.75lb.
Dress sizes -2
Bra sizes -1
Waist -21cm
Hips -18cm
Bust -12cm
Arms -2cm (each)
Thighs -10cm (each)
I need the encouragement of seeing how far I've come as only a 0.25lb loss this week, sometimes it just seems to take forever! It's been 7 weeks since my last silver 7 and if I don't reach it next week it will be the longest half stone to lose so far. On the one hand as long as I keep losing by increments, however tiny they may be I will get there eventually so it does not really matter. On the other hand sometimes I just want to see a quicker result :)
Someone said on the boards today that the last stone is hardest to lose. I still have 1 stone 4.25lb left so maybe the go slow is kicking in a bit already. Perhaps my body is too used to 18 points, maybe I should drop to 17 before I go down the next stone bracket to try and speed things up?
I can't do fast start which seems to be 18 points a day as that's what I'm on anyway!
Or maybe I could get off my bum and do some more exercise! Didn't get to the gym on Sunday as my hubby has a cold a cough and an eye infection. He's not up to exercising and I'm afraid I used him as an excuse.
Any suggestions welcome!
2021 Review Thingo
4 years ago

I've got 18lb left to go as well, and have been yoyoing with 6lb for a good couple of months now. The thought of dropping points even lower is quite depressing, I think, so I agree that more exercise is what it's going to need to shift this last wodge of fat. Let's go for it, ok?
ReplyDeleteI will if you will!
ReplyDelete