Ticker

Monday, 28 June 2010

You don't have to be totally virtuous to get a reward!

Missed a WI last week as I spent a long weekend at my parents. Had a really nice time but didn't track properly as I had no internet access, though I kept a mental tab. The main difficulty was that we ate out twice and had 3 courses each time, I made good choices for the first and main courses each time but I just had what I wanted for dessert for the first time in a year.

I was a bit worried that I would be punished for relaxing my usual iron control, I see people on the boards bemoaning their gains after a blip. When I came home I had a SP and was really pleased to see that I had lost! I had saved points and been to the gym whilst I was away but still a loss! It's nice that the occasional treat does not have to result in a huge gain if you are careful most of the time.

So this week I just wanted to get to my official WI with a loss. I had another meal out for a work do on Wednesday, but in spite of that I lost 1.5lb over the fortnight. That's 4 stone and 30% of my starting weight gone in total. Only 2lb to goal!

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant! Congrats on getting so close to Goal...30% is awesome. xx

    ReplyDelete