
13 stone 2lbs is not good for a woman of 5' 2''!
The measurables...
- BMI = 34 (that's officially obese with all the goodies obesity brings, increased risk of heart disease, diabetes, strokes, cancer, abduction by aliens etc etc.)
- Waist measurement = 104cm, health experts recommend a woman to have a waist measurement of less than 80cm (88cm is very dangerous).
- Hips measurement = 117cm
- Bust measurement = 114cm
- Thigh measurement = 64cm
- Bra size = 34J
- Top size = 20-22
- Trouser size = 18 (but feeling the squeeze after a heavy meal)
Firstly my bra had started to chafe so that I often needed to wear a plaster. It wasn't the flesh inside the bra that was a problem it was the flabby bit just underneath the bust that seems to fold up over the bra in the middle (sorry if TMI!) And with boobs as big as mine underwires are not merely optional, plus I have to wear a bra to bed otherwise they tend to squish uncomfortably which means you get chafing almost 24/7.
Oh and J is one of the biggest cup sizes even the lovely people at Bravissimo offer. It didn't take my masters degree for me to realise that if I kept going up a cup size every year or two I was soon going to run out of sizes (assuming the damn things didn't knock me unconscious one day if I had to run for a train!)
Secondly, I love to shop. But shopping for clothes when you are obese is no fun at all. Pretty much the only pleasue I had left was buying jewellery, shoes and makeup. And since I don't wear a lot of makeup and I generally have to wear flats that doesn't leave a lot of fun! Which brings me onto...
Thirdly, I have soft pathetic feet so my feet hurt. Unless I wear sensible shoes I get blisters or sore soles. But I strongly suspect a lot of that has to do with 13stone 2lb weighing down on my size 5s.
But the point is I am determined that this is the worst it will ever be! I want to remember the bad stuff so I can appreciate it as it improves!

No comments:
Post a Comment